Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Worship Jesus Christ and He is Glorious!

For false christs and false prophets will arise… Matthew 24:24

It doesn’t take long to find out that people mean a whole lot of different things when they say they are a ‘Christian’. I get to wondering which ‘Jesus’ they worship. Here is how I see it.

I worship the Infinite God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, who reveals Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who became man also in Jesus Christ. The God-part is bigger. I believe in the virgin birth of Christ, His sinless life, and that He died on the cross in a just and holy way to pay the penalty for my sin. I believe He rose on the third day, and ascended to Heaven with all power and authority, and that He will return to judge the earth.

He is awesome and He is personal. He made me, and He can do anything He wants to do with me. I trust Him. He is with me always, just as He is with you. Best find peace with Him.

I have a lot more to say about Him in the coming years.

He is no dinky deity.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I get to post the first comment on my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worship the same omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent God as you Jerry. He is not a dinky little god nor is He a fluffy god! He is God and in complete control and orchestrates every aspect of all of our lives, all at once, since the beginning and to the end of time as we know it… stretching into eternity! Me, in my limited ability of comprehending this, sit in awe of my beautiful Maker, beautiful Father!

    It is to His Glory and by His Grace that I live!

    For His Glory and by His Grace, Nancy

    ReplyDelete